Stealthphone Tell is designed for personal use.
Stealthphone Tell is an application that turns your smartphone or tablet into a multifunctional cryptosmartphone that provides strong encryption of your voice, instant messages and any type of files.
Stealthphone Tell is installed on your smartphone or tablet. You don’t need additional software.
Symmetric and asymmetric algorithms are used to run all the encryption processes. Encryption keys for subscribers are generated automatically. Encryption keys are generated on subscribers’ mobile phones and are not stored on MTT servers.
Stealthphone Tell runs on Android, iOS,Windows Phone 8.1 and BlackBerry.
Description and functions
Stealthphone Tell is a mobile app that turns your smartphone/tablet into a multi-purposed cryptophone which provides full protection of phone calls, instant messages and all types of files.
Stealthphone Tell secures users against interception or tampering of their data.
- Stealthphone Tell encryption complies with military standards
- Support of ZRTP protocol and public key infrastructure
- Support of all popular mobile platforms – iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry
- IP telephony with innovational voice encoding system allows cheap (or free, when Wi-Fi is available) calls from anywhere in the world
- Encryption of voice
- Cryptomessenger for exchange of messages and all types of files
- Highest quality of speech and quick delivery of messages and files
Stealthphone Tell provides strong end-to-end data encryption through insecure mobile and Internet channels.
PKI (public key infrastructure) and dedicated Certification center are designed to manage e-certificates of subscribers. These e-certificates are used to obtain one-time keys for subscribers. The one-time keys are essential for encryption of all kinds of data in StealthTell network. PKI improves the security of voice-encryption protocol ZRTP.
No third party (including Stealthphone Tell developers and administrators of Certification center) can generate or access private keys of subscribers. These keys are stored in devices in encrypted form.
In addition to the Certification center, we have deployed a worldwide cryptoservers network, which allows the users to exchange encrypted information throughout the world. We have cryptoservers in Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong and other countries which respect private life of their citizens.
Stealthphone Tell features
- Stealthphone Tell encrypts voice traffic between two subscribers seamlessly and without delays, providing the highest voice quality for the receiving side.
- Exchange of instant messages and all types of files among Stealthphone Tell users. Supports group chats.
- Group chats
- Encryption of files Encryption of files in smartphones and tablets with installed Stealthphone Tell app.
- Strong symmetrical encryption algorithm (designed by MTT company) with key length of 256 bit.
- Stealthphone Tell supports public key infrastructure. The Certification center authorizes the users and generates certificates.
- Data exchange requires exchange of e-certificates. The app uses standard formats and methods of generating, storing and exchange of encrypted data. (supported standards: X.509, PKCS#7).
- PKCS#7 standard is used to exchange data among users.
- RSA algorithm (3072 bit) is used to encrypt a master key and create a signature.
- Data stored in Stealthphone Tell is encrypted with AES (256) algorithm. PIN code (protecting the app) is required to access the app. Diffie-Hellman algorithm is used to generate a session key. These keys are deleted once the session is over.
- Data exchange requires exchange of e-certificates. The app uses standard formats and methods of generating, strong and exchange of encrypted data. (supported standards: X.509, PKCS#7).
- The app has pre-installed cryptolibraries. The cryptolibraries do not use standard API OS, which helps to improve security and reliability of work.
The comparison of Stealthphone Tell and Silent Circle
All the functions mentioned above are implemented in one application in Stealthphone Tell.
It’s required to purchase two separate applications in SilentCircle: SilentText for text messages and SilentPhone for voice encryption.
Have a question?
Submit your question on website and our specialist will call you back within 24-hours and answer your question. If you want to know more about our products, you can apply for a full-course training at your work place.